So, you managed to receive your first parking ticket in Baltimore City. Congratulations! You now have two options: pay the citation or contest it. I can’t speak on the second option, but this article addresses the first.
- Go to the Baltimore City citation payment website Parking, Red Light and Speed Camera Citations website.
- Search for your license plate number and click “Search.”
- Find your “open” citation number and click on its blue-colored link.
- Enter your bank or credit card information and pay the citation.
- Write a check made out to the following party:
Director of Finance
- Include your license plate number on “notes” or blank lines.
- Send the check to the following address:
City of Baltimore
Attn: Parking Fines
P.O. Box 13327
Baltimore, MD 21203
- Bring a personal check, cashier check, or money order (note: Baltimore City will not accept cash or credit card payments) to one of the floor associates at the following address:
Abel Wolman Municipal Building
200 Holliday Street
Baltimore, MD 21202
Over the Phone
If Your Car is Booted
Note: Baltimore City speed camera citations are payable using the above methods.
This post does not cover electronic toll traffic programs found on the Maryland E-ZPass Pay Tolls website. Baltimore City, not the Motor Vehicle Administration (MVA), enforces tickets. Contact your local and municipal governments or local district court for more information.